Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 years 6 months old

Hello

Aidan and I had our first weeked away as a couple - no Bella. We had an absolute blast and poor Bella really missed us. I felt a tad bad but really am so happy to have had some time out. We travelled up to Bundy and had a really great time at our friends wedding. It was awesome to sit in the hot tub with a glass of champs with Aidan or take a brisk walk by the riverside.

Isabella is growing up well, but I am really missing her lately. I really feel the guilt and pain when she is having a bad day and I want so badly to ditch work and stay at home with her and play.

In someways I can not believe I have a 21/2 year old daughter, she is so funny. She certainly know what she wants. Bella has a sense of humour and is quite stubborn as well. Trying to get her to clean up or listen to my instructions is a daily battle. I am very happy with my little daughter and her progress. She is fiesty like her dad.

Anyway we are all well xxx

No comments: