Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back on track

Wow, this is the first time in awhile I have checked this site out, I have made a few changes, and would like to update where we are all now. Sadly Aidan and I broke up, Bella lives with me permanently, she is only a few months shy of 5years old. She goes to school next year - cry cry! She is so ready. Bella is such a beautiful little girl with such a wild spirit. She is very kind, friendly, crazy little girl, she's my little baby, and she is growing up so fast.

The break up was about 18months ago, we have all adjusted well, I am finding my feet alot better these days. I am back to being a full time student, studying to become a Primary School Teacher so I can start to do something that I will really love and already have so much passion for.

I am still in the same house and Aidan lives about 5minutes around the corner. I have a gorgeous bunch of friends and so does Bella. At the moment we are trying to organise a Princess Party, its going to be quite special....

No comments: