Thursday, March 5, 2009

2yrs & 3mths Old












Hello Everyone,

Isabella 2nd year Birthday was sensational, she looked so adorable, Mum made her a butterfly Cake (check out my facebook photo album) and it looked hot! Here's a picture up top of Isabella on her actual birthday!

I have had such a good Christmas, it was amazing to see Bella enjoy hesrself this year and I am still loving spending so it didn't stop Aidan and myself spoiling our little princess. We had it at my parents this year and my Mum went to all extremes, the house was looking so christmassy and my Nan & Pop came, it was so good to see them. I had a great time also at my work Christmas party, it was a Masquerade Ball so I put up a pic so you can see what we looked like.
Isabella is growing of course, she talks very well now, this time last year she just got her feet and this year its talking, what will next year bring us, flying he he he, better not laugh too much in case she has one of those super hero moments.
We are all doing well, Aidan has been working for the past 4 months with a company that sells courses to become Personal Trainers, he has just been promoted from Sales to Finance, He seems to be quite happy at the moment. He has even started training again, I guess once sports "football" is in your blood you can't leave it for too long.
And me, well I am great except for catching every bloody bug there is, I really am going to look after myself this year, I have to start exercising and toning up and finish my Graphic Design Course - prioritise!!!
Well talk to you all soon, miss you!!!
Love Sheree xxx

No comments: