Thursday, October 30, 2008

23 Months Old

Hello All

I am well, really well these days, which is so good, I had my last follow up group for PND a week ago, so break open the champs. Aidan has also scored a job, which we are both overjoyed about - its a bit dog eat dog out there, so glad that job searcing is behind us now. Weekends together at last!

Isabella is stringing sentences together, she is running everywhere and saids no to everything. She is favouring her Dad at the moment, I can't even get close to her if she is hugging Aidan, I get told, "Mummy Go", nice hey, so I watch TV alone in the bedroom, while those two cuddle watching two and half men. I think it's cute really.

My am enjoying my mothers group and work is going well, I dressed up as a witch today for Halloween and it was a lot of fun. We bought something yummy but disgusting looking - mine was maggots (risotto).

Anyway preparing for Isabella's Birthday and Christmas, lots of organising but looking forward to both.

Love You all and Speak Soon. xxx

1 comment:

the london spy said...

hi honey - love your blog, looking forward to some more pictures of the beautiful Bella.
big hugs
bxx