Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Week 19

Hey everyone, how are we all? Do we have special plans for Easter... call me sometime and let me know that you are alive!

Last Friday I went on the Girls Night Out, unfortunately I was not well so I left early but everyone seemed to have fun.

On Saturday we went to Gin Gin, then out to Wonbah Estate Winery. Wow, highly recommend this place. You spend about an hour tasting their wines and liqueurs plus they are adorably friendly. You are also able to picnic out there, the view is amazing. Put on your to do list.

I now have a part time job working two days a week, Thursday & Friday for APN Newspapers Business Directory as a Project Administrator. Yay, I am finally out of sales!

This will be Bella first Easter, I can't wait to give her the present I bought, so I will let you know all about next week. Till then, everyone have a really happy & safe Easter. Love Sheree xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so gorgeous - hope u had a lovely easter bon xxx