Thursday, April 26, 2007

WEEK 23

Hello, sorry it has been awhile, I have been so busy, with working and a child, I am running out of time. Thats not an excuse, I really am going flat out. Anyway, Aidan and I have made a heartbreaking decision for me to go back full time, so as of the following Monday I am back at work 5 days a week. Isabella will be at her Nanna's Monday and Friday and at a really friendly daycare from Tuesday to Thursday. I have cried for days so now I have to be strong for my little one as she gets ready for daycare. You have to do so much, everything has to be labelled and you need to write down every little thing that is about your child. I am going to miss her, but on a brighter note I have so much more energy going to work.

I am in Brisbane at the moment, gee I miss Brisbane, there is so much more things to do, and not to mention the shopping, but there are still no beautiful beaches (tick for Bundy). It is great seeing Mum and Dad and seeing the whole family spending time with Isabella, it brings such joy to me to see her and my family interact together.

Aidan and I last week went to 1770 for a experience in a Bungalow, so cheap at $55.oo a night and you get such a beautiful view, the restuarants there are expensive, it cost us $42.00 for Thai for 2 - what the? Anyway once we got past the expense and Bella not wanting to be there (she loves her own cot) we actually had a great time. We would definately do it again.

Aidan's team played their first game two weeks ago and sadly lost but for a team that is new and young (they lost 8 senior players) I believe that that went really well (and of corse I am not bias). On a personal note I miss watching Aidan play - very sexy to watch but you all do not want to hear that. Bella wore a top that has number 9 on the back for her daddy. I am getting KAV written under the Number 9 and on the front I am getting them to embroider GO BAA BAA'S - She will look great (there team is Barbarians but for short they call it Baa Baa's). I have also done her a red jacket and on the back she has her number 9 and KAV written under it.

Bella slides back now and turns, she is only moments away from crawling. She loves grabbing at things, she is now 5 months and 2 weeks old. Anyway thats all the news I have for now. Talk soon, and for those of my friends who read this site please call soon - I miss you. xxx

2 comments:

the london spy said...

hi gorgeous
great news about work! don't be sad, there will be plenty of mummy time on the weekends. I have been to 1770 it is very lovely there. We must catch up b 4 we go OS!
warm hugs
bon
xxx

Sheree Heath said...

Bonnie if you are out there - contact me and tell me how you are!