Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week 18

In the last week I can not beleive how much she is progressing, she eats more solids and she plays more - she loves grabbing things with her hands and that includes Mum's hair. She fights her sleeps a lot and unfortunately it drives me nuts because she gets over tired and then its lots of upset time till she doses off. But thats apparently all part of it. Yay to motherhood - now where's the vodka (just joking!!!).

On a serious note I am enjoying motherhood, it is becoming really rewarding now that she is over those first few months - what huge hiccups!!! All I can say about that time is tape lots of shows because you will be up alot.

Aidan and I took Bella to Woodgate Beach, about 40 minutes from Bundy, a very small town with beautiful sandy beacheslast Saturday. We had a really nice picnic lunch, we then went for a walk along the beach and put Bella's feet in the ocean. Unfortunately I did not bring sunscream and the wind picked up so we could not go swimming, oh well maybe next time.

Well this weekend I am having a girls night out, so I will let you know how it goes. Playgroup tomorrow and more great advice, seriously I thought they would be such a bore and they are fantastic plus the people their are unreal. So till next time, miss you xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
buttons & lace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
buttons & lace said...

glad u r having fun gorgoeus - come to brisbane soon - i miss you - big cuddles to my darling bella
warm hugs bon xxx