Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Week 17 - 4 Months

Bella is doing great, she is growing so fast now. I was out and about with some first time mums for lunch the other day and Kris a friend and fantastic photographer took a picture of us and our bubs. What a gorgeous pair we make (photo opposite). Is it possible to be in love with your child. I just want to eat herall up!

The other day when feeding Bella she grabbed her spoon when I put it in her mouth, she paused then took it out and threw it on the ground, mind you it was full with mashed pumpkin, potato and sweet potato so it kind of went everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh even though I know that you are not suppose to.

She is such a delight and growing bigger everyday. She still has not started crawling but soon I hope she will work it out as she is still getting fustrated. She has also had her 4 months injections and did so well and I am pleased to say that I did not cry this time - I am hardening up, I just hate seeing her in pain.

Aidan and I are taking Bella to Woodgate Beach for a picnic on Saturday, it should be fantastic - the beach and surrounds are beautiful. Well to all my family and friends I miss you, please give me a bell sometime I would love to hear your voice. xx

No comments: