Wednesday, July 30, 2008

21Months Old

What a rocky month it has been, a few ups and downs but still surviving the storms. I swear in my next life I am coming back an animal, they live pretty simple existence. Work is going well, getting a lot done these days and also had a pay rise so I am pretty happy about that.

Aidan and I have changed our focus for our small family, he will be going full time for work (not sure where yet). I think its a great idea as its been hard on one wage. He will still study just not as much. This means more family time (yay!) that we have been missing lately.

Isabella is doing exceptional, but I would say that as I am her Mum. She is talking and even though it is hard to get some words, she is getting sentences out. She is in Daycare three times a week now and they are so loving towards her and she is enjoying it immensely. I also get to spend lunch time with her which it my highlight for the day.

Hopefully her swing set will come soon, can't wait to she has a few more things outside for summer.

Anyway till next time xxx

No comments: