Thursday, July 17, 2008

20 Months

TV is BANNED, okay not completely banned but I have never seen a child so dependent on television before. I am sure they all have their moments but Isabella loves Shrek and she can't get enough of it. I have made a decision that she can only watch TV (our TV is children's movies & High Five) from 4pm till 5pm so she doesn't become a couch junkie! What a future to look forward too.

I have started running again, I did about a 2kms yesterday and looking forward to getting into some more exercise like Pilate's. I bought a Pilate's DVD when I was pregnant but have only used it a few times so its time to put it back on and tone up.

My mothers group I go too are so lovely, I am having such a great time with them. All the children are slowly growing up, some that were only a few months old are now crawling and others that only were crawling are now walking and others that were walking are now talking, its amazing to see them develop as well as talk to other Mums about our lives. We even had a first night out with just us girls for Thai and wine and it was great. I forgot what it is like to be up after 8.30pm as I was in bed by 12pm.

Aidan is doing well with his studies, I still have not got back into mine. My new goal is Christmas to have it all completed, I am just too busy and its a nightmare to get on the computer as Aidan studies are the priority. It will all happen in time.

I need to relax more, I get so caught up in being busy I forget how to slow down and chill so I have a new mantra which is, "Slow Down, Relax and Chill", very original but it works. To make you laugh even more and show how obsessive I am I have it posted every where including my wallet and the car steering wheel, just in case I accelerate.

Anyway catch up with you all soon. xxx

No comments: