Sunday, August 5, 2007

8 Months Old

Aidan, Isabella and I are now living in Wynnum West – we are all finally home. We have a beautiful townhouse centrally located to buses, shopping centres and my work. Isabella is excited about living in Brisbane; she gives a huge smile everyday. She has grown so much and developing so quickly. It was only yesterday that I was able to leave things lying around and have my beautiful possessions on show, now everything is tucked away, the floor is vacuumed at least once a day and we leave nothing on the floor for Isabella.

She is very confident in pulling herself up to stand on any type of furniture and walk quite well with aid (us). She also uses this funny high pitch scream when she gets excited about things, for example she loves Winston (my parents golden retriever) and Charlee (her cousin) so she uses that noise for them. Its kinder painful if she gets on a roll with it. Food, glorious food, Isabella is a good eater; she has biscuits, pasta, rice, jelly and custard, just to name a few – but no signs of teeth yet.

Anyway, please drop a line and will call soon to catch up.

2 comments:

Kris said...

How's it going in Brisbane Sheree? Is Aidan enjoying the move to new surroundings? How's work? All good here. Settlement day for our new home is September 19 - can't wait to unpack and settle in. I am working for Qld Govt in admin and loving it. Cruisey hours and great pay.

Sheree Heath said...

I am so sorry I have not emailed in so long - been thinking about you though. Congrats on the job and I look forward to catching up with you soon. Aidan, Isabella and I have settled in and doing really well.