Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Week 14

Isabella has now learnt to roll from stomach to back, I think she will need a bit more practise at it as she forgets she can do it at times. We are so excited about her development but I am a bit nervous about when she will start to crawl and walk as she will be off exploring and getting herself into trouble.

We are off to Perth in one and half weeks and I can not wait as I get to catch up with my family. It would also be fantastic for Isabella to meet her Perth family.

Michael and Angela's engagement party was a great affair, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was lovely. Unfortunately Isabella was fustrated from the long drive down so she didn't last two long when we got there. Poor Grandpa who hadn't seen her in a four weeks only had a few minutes before the tears started.

Aidan has just become an uncle today and I an Aunty, as Heather, Aidan brothers girlfriend just delivered a baby girl, named Charlee Louise at 8pound and 3oz. She is adorable. (see top photo)
Well thats all I have for news. Will check in next week. Take Care. xx

No comments: