Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Week 15

We have put Isabella on solids, hence the picture of her to the left. We are having a lot of fun sampling different types of foods, she loves apple & pear.

We are off to Perth this Saturday and I can not wait. I am so looking forward to seeing Perth and my relatives. Not to mention having a break. I am going to take Aidan down to Margret River and Dunsborough to swim in the surf and drink vino.

Bella wants to crawl so badly that she is starting to get very fustrated and she does this thing where she sounds like she is telling herself off. Babies hey!

I hope all is going well for everyone and will hopefully speak to you soon. x

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi Bella,
It's lovely to see that you are growing into a lovely little girl. I really enjoy reading about what you are doing each week. I will see you soon and take care of Mummy and Daddy.

Love Aunty Nic