Tuesday, May 27, 2008

18 months

Hello again,

Its been awhile...

Well the last few months have been very different for me. I have been diagnosed with PND (post natal disorder), something that I have kept closely to my chest for so long as I did not know how to open up and tell the world I was not coping, but its a relief to finally get help! I am feeling very good about myself and my parenting skills now and the help has started giving me a lot of confidence to get back out into the world and start living again. Isabella is doing wonderfully, she is such a beautiful little girl, so smart and fun to be around.
Isabella can say a few words like dog, yum, mum, dad. I am sure she speaks more but we just don't quite understand what she is trying to say at present. She is starting to climb now, so she is not far off going into a junior bed (sides of the cot off). That should be exciting as I am just starting to get sleep so not sure how we are going to go with that, but let you know.
I am doing something different for my birthday this year, which is a Sunrise Champagne Breakfast with friends and family. It starts at 6am so its going to be interesting to see how everyone functions at that time of the morning. Should be a lot of fun....
Well talk soon and well wishes to everyone. xxx

No comments: